WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
1. Prayer Teams: Prayer is the heartbeat of our ministry. Weekly prayer takes place at 9pm every Thursday while our street team is out. We invite small groups to come and pray for the streets before, during and/or after we are out there. If you would like to get involved with any aspect of prayer please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Thursday and Friday Night Teams: Join our street teams! Because of our desire to build relationship with those on the street, we commit ourselves to going out every Thursday or Friday. We also dedicate at least one additional time per month to interact with our friends outside of the street environment to grow relationships. Download the application here: Broken Hearts Application or contact email@example.com if you are interested in joining one of our street teams.
3. White as Snow: In conjunction with local churches, we host a monthly laundry ministry called “White as Snow”. We invite the community to come and get their laundry done for free on the last Thursday of every month at 9pm. This is an opportunity for any individual or church interested in serving the neighborhood or finding out more about the ministry to come and be a part of what we do. Click here for more info.
4. Financial Partnerships: Your your financial support can further God’s work in Hollywood and make our ministry more effective. These tangible acts of love help us to earn trust and prove our commitment as we help people towards getting off the street permanently. To find out how, click here.
5. Internships: we are looking for interns interesting in gaining experience and contributing to their education in the areas of preaching, evangelism, urban ministry, public policy, non-profit management, etc. To view internship opportunities, please click here: Internship Descriptions and click here to download the Internship Application.
6. Group Missions Trips & Exposure Nights: for those who would like to make an impact on the streets, but cannot commit on a regular basis; or would just like to learn what we do we to replicate ministry in their own city, we provide these additional opportunities These could be as short as one night or as long as one week. Exposure Nights take place every other month. If you are interested in upcoming dates and information regarding these trips or scheduling one for a small group or church please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Discipleship Program: This is a bi-weekly dinner and Bible study for our friends who are growing and want to go deeper with Jesus and with each other. We need committed individuals from local churches to participate in the mentoring and discipleship of our friends for 3 month commitments.
“The King will reply, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.” – Matthew 25:31-40