WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
1. Prayer: Prayer is the heartbeat of our ministry, and makes a huge impact on our street teams. If you’d like to be involved with Broken Hearts but can’t commit to a weekly street team, we invite your and/or your small group to pray for the streets while we are out.
2. Street Teams: Join our weekly street teams! Because of our desire to build relationship with those on the street, we commit ourselves to going out every Thursday (currently our Friday night team is on sabbatical). Download the application here: Broken Hearts Application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining one of our ministry teams.
3. White as Snow: In conjunction with local churches, we host a monthly laundry ministry called “White as Snow”. We invite the community to come and get their laundry done for free on the last Thursday of every month. This is an opportunity for any individual or church interested in serving the neighborhood or finding out more about the ministry to come and be a part of what we do. Click here for more info.
4. Financial Partnerships: Your financial support can further God’s work in Hollywood and make our ministry more effective. These tangible acts of love help us to earn trust and prove our commitment as we help people towards getting off the street permanently. To find out how, click here.
5. Internships: We are looking for interns interesting in gaining experience and contributing to their education in the areas of preaching, evangelism, urban ministry, public policy, non-profit management, etc. To view internship opportunities, please click here: Internship Descriptions and click here to download the Internship Application.
6. Group Missions Trips: These could be as short as one night or as long as one week and can be adapted for your group’s needs. If you are interested in scheduling a visit for your small group or church, please contact email@example.com.
“The King will reply, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.” – Matthew 25:31-40